Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 1 - Part 2

I spent $48.70 on groceries!! Phew, glad I got that out. Almost half the items were home brand and all the meat was marked down. I got dodgy bread instead of our favorite which saved us $2.60 and I saved $3 on apples by buying the cheap ones.

Briefly considered doing a starvation diet... Pluses = lose weight, save money. Minuses = I like food, alot.  Immediately decided against it.

I went to the movies with some beautiful friends tonight and it didn't cost me a cent!  I took a bottle of water with me, grabbed some 3D glasses that I had from last 3D cinema visit and my amazing friend was not too keen on me reimbursing her the cost of my ticket.  What a sweet girl.



Must be off to bed now. 

DAY 1
SPENT: $48.70
REMAINING CASH: $351.30
DAYS REMAINING: 30 (Eeeep!)







No comments: